2.19.2009

It's A Gift

This weekend I managed to avoid going out into the sunshine and taking pictures of knitwear (again) but there will be a lot to show on that front sometime soon.

In the meantime, I made this as a very late XMas present for Josh's parents. They like Southwest Native American Art, and I like anteaters.


This is in Pelican Opaque watercolor. I like this paint a lot, but its really lovely blues tend to influence my color choices.

I found out a little while ago that I'll be in the RISD Spring Alumni Sale on May 2nd! If you're in Providence that Saturday, stop by and say hello in real life. I'm going to be selling prints, originals, cards, and possibly fabric and other goodies. I'll be sharing a table with the truly charming Kate Walsh, and I'm very excited.

No comments: